Friday, July 8, 2011

It's my nephew; he's very disturbed. Meeting strangers upsets him. That's why I kept him upstairs.

"'But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.'" - p. 240

Wow. Wowowow. I wish I... knew how to say profound things right after somebody makes an argument against me. I have to rehearse thoughts for hours in order to make them sound like that. That was awesome.

His certainty about that baffles me, also. I am very ambivalent about everything. It takes a while to deciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide how to feel about sssstuff, y'know? Okay. I'm watching Chamber of Secrets right now; not gonna lie. These sentences are about eighty percent empty. Or twenty percent full. It's a shame because this is one of the best chapters in the book! But you know, I'm not getting a grade for this, and... priorities. So here's a picture of what's really on my mind:


No comments:

Post a Comment