Friday, July 8, 2011

*breathing heavily*

"From time to time he stretched out his arms as though he were on the Cross, and held them thus through long minutes of an ache that gradually increased till it became a tremulous and excruciating agony; held them, in voluntary crucifixion, while he repeated, through clenched teeth (the sweat, meanwhile, pouring down his face), 'Oh, forgive me! Oh, make me pure! Oh, help me to be good!' again and again, till he was on the point of fainting from the pain." - p. 244


He's just like Dobby. Just like Dobby! He's aaaaaall content with his lighthouse, and then he realizes he never set out to be haaaappy, and then... masochism. Yep. Seriously I have to watch Harry Potter now.

Ummm...
Oh yeah, so I decided to blog about the first half of chapter eighteen and then a second post about the second half of chapter eighteen. But... I read the second half already. So this is hard. And I am cheating. Empty sentences. Aaaaand go.

No comments:

Post a Comment